Venue: Quiet Healing Center
Yoga Immersion is a 5-day gift to yourself, not just to improve your physical health but also to take charge of your happiness and destiny.
Join Nuthan Manohar, Yoga Teacher and Life Strategist, to learn more about your body type, understand your body's stress response, delve into how you can motivate yourself and feel connected with the Universe.
The workshop is suitable for both beginners and intermediate students of Yoga.
Yoga Immersion 4Yoga Immersion 1 Yoga Immersion 2
You will learn:
• 5 Kriyas (cleansing practices) to clear your body and mind from toxins and negativity;
• Sukshma Vyayam for joint health and treating ailments;
• Surya Namaskar and Vinyasa to awaken your body and energy
• Asanas – 5 standing poses, 5 supine poses, 5 prone poses, 5 seated and 2 inverted poses providing health and vitality
• Pranayama: 3 main pranayama to energize, balance and focus energy.
You will also be introduced to mudras and bandhas and learn five methods to deal with stress and techniques to stay motivated and build resilience.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER http://quiethealingcenter.info/index.php/courses-and-workshops/icalrepeat.detail/2017/09/13/427/-/yoga-immersion-workshop-with-nuthan-manohar
About Nuthan Manohar, Yoga Teacher & Life Strategist
Nuthan holds a Masters Degree in Yoga and Naturopathy and teaches Yoga and Positive Living across India, Europe and South East Asia through her award-winning firm Me Met Me. Please click here for more information about Nuthan and her work.
Timings: 5 hours per day (9.30 am - 12.00 pm & 2.30 pm - 5.00 pm)
• mornings: 30 min. discussion & 1.5 hours practice
• pre/post lunch: 1 hour discussion
• evenings: 2 hours practice
• non-residential: Rs. 11,500 (including lunch)
• residential: Rs. 17,500 (full board and lodging for 5 days)
Both residential and non-residential guests are welcome to join!
Please read the General Information before you apply for this course.
Powered by iCagenda